Announcing a change at The Rees-Jones Foundation:
As we introduce our new website we would also like to keep you informed about another change happening at The Rees-Jones Foundation. Over the coming months we will be making a change in our grant management system. We are moving to a Salesforce-based system which will be an enhancement to our operations and will also feature a new grant application and reporting look for grantees.
We will be communicating more about the changes in the coming months, but we want to get notice out about a down period with our online application/reporting portal. On January 31st our current portal will be taken down. On March 2nd we will be opening up our new portal to receive requests.
There are a few items to keep in mind:
- All applications started in our current portal need to be submitted by the end of business on January 31st. Applications that are not submitted will be lost.
- The Foundation will continue operating as normal while the online portal is down. While we will not be accepting applications for a month, we will be continuing to process grants.
- If you are scheduled to report on a grant after January 31, 2020 we will be reaching out to you about alternative reporting methods.
- We will be providing information ahead of time about our new portal which will be available March 2.
- Continue to visit our website for updates. We will be regularly posting updates on this change of our grant management system and online application.
Share this post:
Category: Foundation News