If you are coming to our website to apply for a grant you will notice some changes. We are transitioning to a new grant management system which will include changes to our grant application portal. Here are some important things for you to know:
- Between February 1 and March 1 our grant application portal will be unavailable to receive applications. If you are looking to apply for a grant come back on March 2nd and apply using our new application portal.
- If you submitted a grant application on or before January 31, we have received your application and will process it according to our normal procedures.
- If you started an application but did not submit it, that application will need to be started again in our new application portal.
- Our new application is different from our current application. Come back to our website on February 14th to see more details about the changes.
- If you are coming to the website to report on a grant, contact our Grants Manager at email@example.com for details about how to report.
Thanks for your patience during this transition period. We look forward to rolling out a new grant application that will serve you better.
Share this post:
Category: Foundation News