“Great crowds came to Him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute, and many others, and laid them at His feet; and He healed them.”
The Foundation supports efforts around the world that provide rehabilitative services to youth with disabilities, and provide families with basic needs such as clean water, and services that teach economic and social resilience.
The Foundation supports primarily Christian organizations that serve children and families in Africa, Central America and India in the following areas:
- Chronic Health & Disability Services – focuses on programs that provide life-changing surgeries and therapies to children in Africa with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Human Rights & Child Protection– focuses on programs that serve youth and families in India through efforts to end bonded labor and human trafficking.
- Water & Sanitation – focuses on programs that provide youth and families in Africa and Central America with access to safe water.
- Youth & Family Empowerment – focuses on programs that provide youth and families in Africa with enrichment opportunities, such as financial literacy classes and family counseling.
THE GOALTo serve youth with disabilities, provide families with vital resources and safe water, and free those trapped in modern slavery
- Rehabilitative services for youth with disabilities
- Initiatives that free individuals from bonded labor and slavery
- Long-term solutions for accessing safe water
- Services that support family thriving through economic and social resilience